Display Areas & Information Tables
Display cases in the University Center, poster display areas in the Student Center and banner display areas in the Student Center and around campus may be reserved by chartered student organizations and university departments to promote university activities.
Information tables on the Library Plaza are also available for use by chartered student organizations and university departments.
Tables on the General Classroom Plaza may be reserved for selling or promoting products and services. See Commercial Solicitation for more information.
All posting on campus must be in compliance with university posting guidelines. For advertising and posting policies, including information about the display of flyers and table tents and the distribution of handouts, newspapers and magazines within the Student*University Center, see Advertising & Posting.
For more information about reserving display areas and information tables, contact the Reservations Office, 345 Student Center, firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-1870.
- Three reservable display cases on the third floor of the University Center near the Information Center and across from the University Bookstore entrance may be reserved by chartered student organizations and university departments to promote university activities. These display cases are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis by completing a Display Case Reservation Request form, available in the Reservations Office.
- Display cases are reserved for one week from Monday to Monday and may not be reserved for two consecutive weeks.
- Materials for display in cases may be installed any time from noon Monday to 4 p.m. Tuesday at the beginning of the reservation period. Materials may be installed by contacting the Reservations Office between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- A Reservations staff member will unlock and lock display cases for installation and removal of items.
- If materials are not installed by 4 p.m. Tuesday of the reservation period, the reservation will be considered a “No Show.” Any organization or department that fails to utilize a reserved display case without submitting a written cancellation form will have its access to display cases restricted for six months.
- Materials for display must be in the display case. Materials cannot be taped, tacked, glued or affixed to the outside of the display case.
- Materials must be removed from display cases no later than noon Monday at the end of the reservation period. Materials not removed by that time will be removed by Student*University Center staff, and a $10 removal fee will be assessed. Items removed by Student*University Center staff may be discarded. The Student*University Center is not responsible for any materials that the organization failed to remove within the assigned reservation period.
- An easel display area on the lobby level of the Student Center is available for reservation by chartered student organizations and university departments for larger displays promoting university activities. This space is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis by completing a Poster Easel Placement Request form, available in the Reservations office.
- Due to egress regulations, easels cannot be used in hallways or outside office suites.
- Easel display space is reserved for one week from Monday to Monday and may not be reserved for two consecutive weeks. Only one poster per location, per organization may be reserved.
- Easels can be reserved for day-of-event information.
- Reservations staff will place easels and posters. Posters must be delivered to the Reservations Office two business days prior to reservation date and will be marked with an approval sticker on the back. Posters displayed without an approval sticker will be immediately removed.
- Minimum poster dimensions are 24 inches wide by 24 inches tall; maximum dimensions are 30 inches wide by 36 inches tall. Posters must be printed on poster board or have substantive foam core backing.
- Information table spaces on campus are for the exclusive use of chartered student organizations and university departments for official university activities. Twenty information tables are available for use in Library Plaza, located between Pullen Library and Sparks Hall.
- One table and two chairs may be reserved by completing a Reservation Request for Space Outside of the Student*University Center form available in the Reservations Office. Reservations must be completed at least one week prior to event date, and requests are confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tables may be used between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. daily.
- Additional materials, such as displays and equipment may be utilized with the approval of the Student*University Center Assistant Director for Center Services and must be requested at the time of the reservation. The Student*University Center cannot provide storage for any materials.