The Student*University Center Event Management Office oversees commercial solicitation on the Georgia State University campus. Commercial solicitation includes the selling or promoting of products, goods or services.
Six outdoor spaces are allocated for commercial solicitation on the Langdale Hall Plaza, situated between Pullen Library and Langdale Hall. Reservations for these spaces are made on a first-come, first-served basis with limitations on the number of days a vendor may be on campus.
To request commercial solicitation space, submit an executed Georgia State University Commercial Solicitation Application and Agreement, along with a non-refundable fee, to the Event Management Office a minimum of three business days before the desired reservation period.
For more information, download the Commercial Solicitation Policy, Application and Agreement or contact the Event Management Office, 345 Student Center, firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-1870.
- Reservations for commercial solicitation tables may be made for a maximum of 10 days per semester.
- One table and two chairs are provided to an authorized solicitor. No other tables, chairs or displays are permitted without authorization from the Event Management Office.
- Rain locations are not available. In the event of inclement weather, the university will provide another date for the same semester if available.
- Solicitors are responsible for obtaining all necessary governmental licenses and permits for distribution and sale of their product(s).
- No product that duplicates or is similar to any product provided by the university may be sold without authorization from the Student*University Center director.
- No product that uses the Georgia State University name, logo or images may be sold without prior written approval from the university and its licensing authority.